Regional Manager - Children's Care.
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Regional Manager overseeing 2 homes for children with emotional behavioural difficulties and developing 2 new ones in the area of West Sussex.
You will be joining one of the U.K.'s leading children's residential services providers and be supported by:
• an extremely experienced, supportive and approachable Director
• a Clinical Team consisting of psychologists, therapists, child sexual exploitation specialists, self-harm and drug & alcohol professionals
• a dedicated Quality Team
• training programmes including managerial development courses
Their homes provide dynamic and forward-thinking therapeutic approaches in line with each child’s needs. As the Regional Manager, you will play an instrumental part in leading the managers and their teams to provide high quality therapeutic care to ensure positive outcomes. You and your team will help the children deal with their past traumatic experiences and move on to achieve their full potential as young adults.
The Regional Manager role and main responsibilities:
• Actively promoting and ensuring that children’s individual needs are met within each home/service.
• Providing professional leadership, guidance and supervision to Registered Managers.
• Being proactive in ensuring that safeguarding is a key priority within each home.
• Ensuring the Registered Managers maintain required staffing levels.
• Mentoring and supporting the leadership team and support staff in the provision of best possible childcare practices.
• Ensuring that the regional budget is managed effectively.
• Taking the lead role in all Regulatory Inspections supporting the homes and managers as necessary.
• Maintaining and improving relationships with the registering authorities and local commissioners.
• Working with the Director and others to ensure that opportunities to improve occupancy are identified to maximise the number of young people supported.