Head of T&C Marketing, EMEA.
· Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role, specifically in running a regional or global field marketing organization and managing a team.
· Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
· Proven track record of leading high performing team that create and execute strategic marketing programs · Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
· Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance
· Excellent project management skills
· Interesting in building teams, programs, process
· Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Important FAQs for current Government employees Before proceeding, please review the following FAQs Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.