ReportingTo: Team Manager (Collections)
Salary: £19,500-£21,000 + excellent bonus scheme from day one
Working on a flexible shift rotation basis, shift patterns are 8am - 4pm, 9am -5pm, 12pm - 8pm.
Saturday 9am - 1pm, working 2 Saturdays in every 4.
Our client is a well-known and established business looking for a Collections Associates to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have worked within a financial environment, will have a passion and experience in delivering great customer service and will be comfortable working in a team.
• Working closely with customers across the companies portfolio handling both inbound and outbound calls
• Understanding and working within Collections Policy and Procedure to identify a fair and appropriate outcome for the customer
• Take ownership and resolve complex cases such as deceased, bankruptcy, IVA's and DMP cases taking appropriate action on each in line with group policies
• Provide summaries and delivery outstanding customer service, communicating agreed arrangements, next steps, and future consequences of non payment
This role is within a busy and fast paced office and offers a variety of duties on a day to day basis. It ideally requires a team player and an organised individual who can adapt and multi-task.
In return you for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary with a tailored bonus/commission structure. This business has been growing bigger each year so lots of opportunity to develop your career in a reputable organisation.
Some excellent benefits of working for our client:
• Onsite Parking
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (BH are worked on a rota basis at 1.5x rate and hours are usually less than normal working day)
• Death in service (3x salary)
• Private medical insurance for the employee (they can also add a partner/children)
• Access to company pension (employer contribution of 8%...