Tate are working on an excitingh opportunity for a part-time Marketing Executive to join a well established software business in South Devon.
You will carry out marketing activities to generate new business leads from the sectors that they operate in and continue to support sales to existing customers. The main responsibilities of the role are as follows;
• Develop and execute campaigns to new and existing customers
• Manage paid advertising and analysis
• Identify new marketing strategies
• Manage and update the company website and social media channels
• Create and distribute online content
As an experienced marketing professional, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing tools. Prepare and present excellent written content and be able to build a strong relationship with the commercial team.
The ideal candidate will have strong academic professional marketing qualifications. You will be happy to be predominantly home-based and be able to work 16 hours per week.
The salary range will be between £22,000-£27,000 FTE plus laptop and phone.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.