Database Marketing Analyst.
Job Description - Database Marketing Analyst (20000WCV) Job Description Database Marketing Analyst - 20000WCV) Description Database Marketing Analyst Sainsbury’s Bank, Edinburgh In a nutshell
To support the full campaign data cycle through providing targeting & selections to campaign performance & server reputation, with specific focus on our customer & product acquisition & cross sale marketing campaigns as the Bank continues its growth strategy.
What you need to do
• The design, optimisation & deployment of all 121 Marketing campaigns via all channels (e.g. DM, Email, Coupon-at-till, Social) to drive increased business performance & profitability, including:
• Full campaign deployment from initial evaluation, to selection, deployment and post campaign analysis
• Maintaining compliance and server reputation
• Identification of new contact opportunities
• Alignment with Sainsbury’s to maximise the contact strategy across the Group
• Leverage of segmentation & statistical models provided by the Data Science team
• Identification of process enhancements and efficiency improvements
• Assist the Database Marketing Manager in building strong relationships with Sainsbury's colleagues to deliver highly targeted, personalised communications to deepen customer loyalty to the overall Group
• Act as an advocate for data & insight generation across the business
• Ensure all documentation is up to date & proportionate to business requirement
• Provide reasoned advice and recommendations to the business, using own judgement as to when more complex issues require escalation
What you need to know and show
• Relevant technical skills & experience covering SQL and / or SAS plus campaign management software
• Experience with a broader range of analytical tools and techniques (e.g. R, Python) would be desirable
• Experience of Adobe Campaign utilising the tool for all aspects of campaign selections and depl...