Client Services Administrator.
Client Services Administrator required to work for a busy Wealth Management company based in the Knutsford area.
My client is a well respected business with their customers needs at the heart of what they do, dealing with high net worth customers they aim to offer a support system to the advisers through Paraplanners and Client Service Administrators.
Candidates will be responsible for the processing of new & existing business, platform-based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers. Undertaking basic research and creation of suitability reports.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
• Responsible for administration within the IFA Client Services Team and providing support to the Paraplanners within the team.
• Receiving and acting on instructions from adviser’s and paraplanners following client meetings.
• Maintaining actuate records
• Creating and producing letters, suitability reports and invoices.
• Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
• Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries.
• Preparation of existing client valuations/files ready for reviews.
Relevant Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Business Support role, for a financial planning organisation.
• Clear understanding of the financial planning process.