Retail Business Development Director.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
• The Retail Business Development Director directs business development and sales activities with prospective clients and is accountable for the client relationship from deal conception to closing. Responsible for selling across the suite of services, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services. He/She also participates in the discreet handoff and subsequent evolution of the client relationship with the Client Partner.
• The Retail Business Development Director establishes and maintains consultative sales relationships within each prospective client organization at every level from the chief executive team to departmental managers.
• This individual leverages his/her domain, technical, digital and operational business knowledge to create demand and persuade prospective clients through the development and presentation of compelling value propositions and purchasing rationales.
• The Retail Business Development Director will thoroughly understand the prospective client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues, and will align their current and future capabilities to create client opportunity and solve business problems.
• Must have experience selling similar service offerings (i.e. digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services).
• Must have proven experience opening and closing deals.
• Must have strong domain knowledge and experience in the industry.
• Must be able to sell global delivery solutions that leverage their high profit sites such as India and the Philippines.
• Experience working for a global consulting firm is a plus.
• Must have highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence chief executives. Ability to provide verifiab...