Your duties as the Equipment Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage equipment servicing and maintenance contracts liaising between suppliers and analytical management; complying with GMP.
2. Overview and review all qualification and calibration schedules; performing new equipment validations and ensuring all calibration and qualification data remains up to date.
3. Troubleshoot equipment issues and working with external contractors to resolve issues; assist in writing laboratory documentation, as well as the generation and execution of documents for new equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Equipment Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant background in a science related discipline, with proven industry experience and knowledge of equipment validation.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of calibrating and troubleshooting scientific analytical equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves