QA Manager Medical Devices.
An exciting opportunity has come up at a global medical device company, who are looking for a QA Manager to join the Frankfurt office on a permanent basis.
The QA Manager is responsible for providing technical leadership in establishing, implementing, and maintaining quality system processes and documentation in compliance with domestic and international regulatory/quality requirements.
QA Manager Main responsibilities::
• Assist Director, Quality Assurance with management of multiple Quality Management System functions
• Performs investigations of EU related non-conformances, customer complaints and corrective actions.
• Manages the preparation and assists with the execution of external and internal audits.
• Provides new employees training at the EU location
• Maintains/checks the regulatory status of countries
• Applies for Registration Documents
QA Manager Requirements:
• BS in Engineering or Life Science Field required.
• 5-10 years of QA/RA experience in a regulated environment (e.g., ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP)
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA/RA professional that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering €90,000 - €105,000 per annum.
if you are interested do not hesitate in applying to at X4 Life Sciences and call on to discuss further.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, I have over 2 years extensive experience matching talent to the brilliant businesses they deserve in the Quality and Regulatory market and I am working with a number of really exciting clients currently. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within Quality & Regulatory.
You will find me on LinkedIn - Jessica Frost, X4 Life Sciences
Alternatively, with 10 years’ experience here at X4 Life Sciences we c...