Construction Project Manager.
A reputable and growing main contractor, who currently have numerous residential and commercial projects throughout London and the South-east ranging from values of £25M - £80M, are seeking a career driven individual to join their team.
As Project Manager you will have full autonomy of the project from inception to completion and would ideally have 5 years’ experience in a senior position with a main contractor delivering projects.
The company have built a reputation for successfully delivering projects on time and on budget by offering bespoke solutions and are looking for a driven Project Manager to be number one on site.
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site.
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project.
- Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met.
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team.
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections.
- Work closely with the Contracts Director.
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident-free site.
- Attend and chair weekly management meetings.
- Report into the Contracts Director to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a specific programme for the project with planned milestones.
The ideal candidate:
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a senior construction management position. .
- Previous experience of liaising with clients and architects .
- Previous experience of delivering residential/commercial projects .
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong man management skills .
- A strong track record of completing projects on time and on budg...
Brighton and Hove