Smailes Goldie are one of the region’s largest independent chartered accountants, tax and business advisors in the Humber region. The firm has 8 partners and employs over 120 people across two offices in Hull and Barton Upon Humber and with over 100 years of heritage supporting the best of local, regional and national clients, continues to see growth in demand for its services.
As part of a succession plan a Commercial Manager is required to lead and drive various strategic projects and initiatives alongside commercial activity. This senior management position will work closely with the Partners, internal and external stakeholders, and clients with responsibility for the following:
* Project management and operational delivery of various continuous improvement projects
* Developing continuous improvement propositions and proposals for consideration by the Partners
* The firms marketing and communications strategy and function
* Assisting the Partners with nurturing and developing client relationships
* Contributing to delivering the firm’s 5-year strategic business plan
This opportunity will allow the successful individual to create their own strategic path in line with the wider business plan as they see fit with the aim to add real value to the firm and its clients.
The successful Commercial Manager will have excellent communication skills, be tenacious and an influencer with a logical approach who actively seeks change and improvement. It goes without saying they will have sound commercial acumen.
* Competitive salary
* Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays with the option to buy an extra five days
* Private Health Care plan
* Flexible working hours
* Free parking
* Work events
* Referral bonus scheme
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Sam Horton on (phone number removed).
Emmerson Kitney recruit for IT, Sales, Marketing,...
Kingston upon Hull