Mechanical Design Engineer.
SRG are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an innovative SME based in the Essex/Cambridge area who design and manufacture devices for the treatment of gases. They are expanding their capabilities and introducing new product ranges hence why this vacancy has now come live. All interviews will go ahead during COVID, this company has not been affected by it and are infact thriving even more so now than ever.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will perform a key leading role in developing new products from concept, through production readiness and into production. You will be to developing robust product designs in accordance with the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
Experience you will need:
* Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering discipline
* Experience in Mechanical product design, including assemblies of medium complexity.
* Experience in plastic injection moulding design desirable but not essential, and sheet metalwork would also be relevant.
* Experience in taking designs from concept into manufacture.
* Experience of working in a regulated industry- Medical Device would be an added bonus
* Experience in using 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
If you like the sound of this amazing opportunity please apply to this advert to find out more or contact (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed). I am look to finalise applications next week and interviews are going the week after