Furnace Project Manager.
Elevation Recruitment Group are seeking applications from Project Managers for a South Yorkshire based Design, Build & Installation business, specialising in various types of furnace and melting technology. The Project Manager will oversee and coordinate design, build, install and commissioning phases. They will ensure projects meet financial, time, technical and quality based constraints. The Project Manager's duties will include: * Assist with tendering processes and attend project kick-off meetings
* Lead a team of highly motivated engineers
* Ensure designs meet requirements, standards and deadlines
* Source and work with suppliers to procure parts and equipment
* Manage installation & commissioning phase through to customer handover We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience: * Qualified in a Engineering discipline
* Experience of hot end operations in the glass industry is essential
* Posses technical knowledge of combustion systems
* Well developed project management skills, ideally Prince2 (or similar) certified
* Experience of managing project schedules and budgets This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team. To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries. Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.