Regional Director of Sales.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Inspire and drive the team to deliver exceptional results
• Create a comprehensive plan to support the go-to-market strategy through the development of short and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
• Build a team of Sales Executives to drive new business sales growth in the region through hiring, leading, coaching and mentoring
• Develop territories and quota and set performance expectations for the sales team
• Participate with the team to build relationships with VP, C-level, and technical decision makers to identify new opportunities
• Oversee and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
• Achieve annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis
• Retain and grow existing customer base
• Deliver an excellent customer experience
• Provide feedback to senior leadership on market trends, competitive analysis, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
• Regularly interacts across functional areas with Sr. Management or Executives to ensure objectives are met
• Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
• Strong influencing skills and ability to deliver results in a global and matrixed organization
• Proven success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
• Strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
• Deliver revenue growth through innovative sales strategies
• Demonstrated ability to transform a business and sales organization by creating new ways to sell; driving rapid evolution from transactional sales to business value-led enterprise selling
• Ownership of accurate reporting including current and future quarterly forecasts and consistent inspection of opportunity pipeline
• Experienced in driving sales process and effective working relatio...