Food Production Operative.
We are looking for Full and Part time Food Production Operatives for various sites around Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We are currently looking to build our workforce to prepare for peak times which start throughout August, there are many positions available from working on the production line, stock control and warehouse roles.
Candidates will be expected to do the following;
• General manual handling
• Follow general health and safety
• Packing and warehouse duties.
• Must be able to work well in a team
• Operating production line
• To ensure the level of quality is maintained through the production process.
• To work at all times in accordance with the companys Health and Safety rules.
Pay rates and shift patterns can vary between sites depending on location.
Prior to starting on site you must hold the below qualifications:
L2 Award in the Prevention and Control of Infection
L2 Principles of Warehousing & Storage
If you do not have the listed qualifications, training will be provided.
Pay is National Minimimum Wage.
All candidates must be over 18 years old.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
Newcastle Upon Tyne