Cover Supervisor - Worcestershire- September.
Daily Supply Cover Supervisor - Worcestershire - September
Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for the flexibility of Supply Teaching? Or a graduate looking for a new career? Looking for a work life balance?
Academics are looking to recruit Secondary/MiddleCover Supervisors in Worcestershire, for supply cover across all subjects to work in schools on a day to day basis. This role is to commence September and it will be ongoing.
Whether you are a graduate looking to gain some school experience or you are an experienced cover supervisor that is hoping for some casual work. We can promise a consistent level of work, in a variety of schools in Worcestershire and a very high level of service and care to you.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a school (Middle/Secondary schools)
• Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
• Strong behaviour management skills
• The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils
• The ability to take initiative
• Cover Supervisors need to have a degree qualification or equivalent
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Why join Academics?
• Academics is a well-established Education Supply Agency and the preferred agency for the Worcestershire area
• Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
• A dedicated and reliable consultant
• Specialists in daily/short term/long term positions
• Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125 worth of vouchers for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Katie for an informal discussion on or email .
Academics are committed to safer recruitmen...