Production Manager (FMCG & Pharma).
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will offer you an incredible and rewarding challenge? Do you want to work for an up and coming SME business where your opinions and experience will be fully utilised and systems/processes will be implemented? Would you like to join a business where in the next 18 months you will recruit your own team and will have had a huge impact on business success?
If YES... this could be the exact role and company for you.
Production Manager (FMCG & Pharma) - £35,000
In your new role as our Production Manager you will:
* Lead our production facility and oversee all integral activities
* Oversee the production planning, production process and cost effectiveness
* Monitor production standards and ensure a positive food safety culture
* Liaise with all relevant departments and work together towards continuous improvement
* Ensure health and safety is at the heart of everything we do
* Supervise and motivate the workforce
* Review performance of employees and identify training needs
* Resource planning and ensure that every activity is planned with improved productivity
* Ensuring cost effective production and identify areas for improvements
* Responsible for the selection of capital equipment and proposing capex projects
* Calculating Return of Investment on projects and ensuring any investment has a positive ROI and efficient paybacks
* Be the main point of contact for anything to do with production and liaising with relevant suppliers as and when required
* Manage and lead the workforce effectively and always promote a productive and working together culture
* Always improving our production processes and ensuring that 'the customer' is at the heart of everything that we do.
* Always willing to go the extra mile and seeing all challenges as improvement opportunities.
* Creating and implementing Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and regular reporting
* Develop Short Interval C...