About the Sales Administrator:
The prime responsibility of a Customer Service Representative is to ensure that customers' expectations both internal and external alike are achieved, which involves the confirmation of each stage of the order within the system to ensure all is compliant and accurate.
This is a key role within the team working with the needs of external customers and meeting the requirements of the internal department and company needs. The ability to be able to communicate concisely and clearly with personnel, advising and updating them of changes is essential in this role.
Main responsibilities of the Sales Administrator :
• Managing customer orders, entering details and making changes, ensure value added services have been actioned, obtain proof of deliveries where requested
• Deal with inbound calls, dealing with any queries, actioning as appropriate
• Manage returns from customers and ensure credits are raised efficiently
• Raise credit and debit paperwork, passing the information is passed onto the accounts team efficiently
• Maintain monthly and daily reports for internal departments, acting as a point of contact
• Raise credit, debit paperwork, and pass to accounts to ensure that it is actioned efficiently
• Accept all incoming calls and respond with relevant action as required Candidate requirements of the Sales Administrator :
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised, accurate and good attention to detail
• Previous experience within a customer service role
• Good team player and able to work on own initiative
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in rel...