eCommerce Marketing Specialist.
Marketing Specialist (eCommerce)
Contract rates to £33.70
Do you know eCommerce?
Can you offer a good understanding of HTML and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (vLookups, Pivots and advance formulas)?
Working as part of a small dynamic team responsible for aftermarket digital platforms, you will manage the online parts eCommerce presence and work with analytics teams to discover insights, understand the value of digital channels and lead continuous improvement strategies.
As a self-starter looking to work closely with marketing partners, sales teams and product managers your core duties as eCommerce Marketing Specialist will include;
Taking responsibility for the online customer ecommerce experience and focusing on improving site
• To ensure full testing and monitoring measures are in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality. Recommend and implement enhancements
• Working with the Online Analytics Specialist to understand, identify and improve, customer experience and maximise revenue
• Working with 3rd party Agencies, affiliate partners and suppliers to maximise site effectiveness
• To be responsible for measuring campaigns, to maximise conversion and retention rates
• Monitoring, managing and evaluating the website content and working with Community Manager for social outreach ensuring the messaging represents the 'corporate voice' and brand values
• Liaising closely with the marketing and pricing teams to define and understand the brand and support commercial campaigns
• To act as a conduit between sales, product marketing and brand marketing, to drive a successful ecommerce channel
• Working with the wider marketing and brand team to ensure consistency and brand imagery is used throughout the ecommerce web platform
In addition to excellent communication skills, Ideal candidates for the Marketing Specialist (eCommerce) role...