Robert Half Technology are partnering with a growing technology company, who are looking to appoint a new Agile Project Manager.
Agile Project Manager:
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices. With the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
The Project Manager will need to have a proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies. With 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment.
This Project Manager will be experienced at overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers and Business Analysts. So a technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams is a must.
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
• Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
• Balanced business/technical background: Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
• Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ...