Machine Tool Product Manager.
Machine Tool Product Manager - Worcestershire - Machine Tools - Excellent Salary & Benefits
A Machine Tool Product Manager is required with a strong background in Machine Tool products. Candidates from a product development background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a Worcestershire based organisation who design and manufacture advanced machine tools for a wide variety of industries requires a proactive and motivated Machine Tool Product Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Machine Tool Product Manager you will be required to:
• Provide the product development team with a product vision and strategy, outlining key features and specification, price positioning and the intended market.
• Conduct market and competitor research visiting domestic and overseas customers to determine product performance and requirements.
• Represent the customer within the development process
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product and support marketing with creation of product collateral and launch activities.
• Manage the product throughout its life-cycle from concept to end-of-life
• Develop and deliver sales training and competitor argumentation for use at product launches, sales training events and major trade shows.
• Be the recognised expert within the business on the product, market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop price list and option package bundles for globally produced products throughout the product life.
The Machine Tool Product Manager should have the following skills or experience:
• Educated to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
• An in-depth understanding of machine tool technologies
• Strong market understanding and awareness of such products
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to build strong and trustworthy working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Must have a sound commercial un...