My clients based in Burgess Hill West Susses are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic financial adviser. My clients has enjoyed a significant growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected.
As a Financial Adviser my client is looking for an individual who responsible for:-
• Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
• Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual and corporate clients' requirements.
• Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
• Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
• Reviewing and responding to clients' changing needs and financial circumstances.
• Liaising with financial services providers and other professionals.
• Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
• Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
• Maintaining and updating individual continued professional development plans monthly, to be reviewed periodically by the Compliance Officer.
• Maintaining compliance with the FCA rules and principles for Approved Persons and Code of Practice.
• Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Advisers position must have
• Fully qualified advisor (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning)
• Ideally, 2 years' experience in a similar role
• You will be computer literate
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• You will be highly self-motivated and a natural self...