NQTs - Milton Keynes.
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking for a job from September 2020?
Simply Education are working with various schools across Milton Keynes & Buckingham, with recruiting NQTs from September.
Having a fantastic reputation within the local area, Simply Education are proud to be able to support NQTs with securing their ideal, exciting teaching opportunity.
Prefer to experience multiple schools before committing to one? Simply Education are also on hand to be able to offer & support with gaining supply teaching experience.
To discuss opportunities further, options available or to find out how supply teaching works register your details today & our dedicated consultant will be in touch!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)/ Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required...... click apply for full job details