Audit & Accounts Senior.
Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi Senior – Lancashire – Free parking, flexi-time, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
A large, independent firm of accountants based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit an Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior to join their established team.
Applications will be considered from candidates who are AAT qualified or ACA / ACCA qualified or part-qualified. Full ACA / ACCA study support is available for candidates who are studying.
Experience in either leading audits or assisting in audits is essential. Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
The firm is a traditional general practice, offering services within audit, accounts, tax compliance, wealth management/tax planning, corporate finance and payroll. They hold an excellent reputation in the market for providing a high-quality service and have a loyal and established team. Many team members holding senior management positions have been internally promoted.
They are looking for a real people person with a professional and personable character who can develop strong working relationships with their clients.
Free onsite parking is available alongside a competitive salary and benefits package (which is flexible depending on experience).
The Audit & Accounts Senior / Semi-Senior will be responsible for:
* Producing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Assisting the senior auditors (either in the capacity of audit lead or audit assistant)
* Bookkeeping and VAT management
* Visiting clients’ premises to provide on-site accounting services as required
* Experience of doctors/charity accounts desirable, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded and forward-thinking firm who offer a professional and friendly working environment.
* Minimum of AAT qualified with experience in the above-mentioned duties gained from prac...