Affiliate Marketing Executive.
Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading and award-winning digital performance agency in the North East. Due to on-going growth and success, they are seeking an additional Affiliate Marketing Executive.
The role will have you working alongside our team of Affiliate Marketing Managers, you’ll be assisting with the day to day smooth running of our affiliate programs across their portfolio - which includes major brands within the eCommerce sector.
Overview of the Affiliate Marketing Executive role:-
This is an ideal opportunity to learn the ropes of working in a full-service digital performance agency, and you’ll receive a complete company induction and on-the-job training to get you up to speed with the market-leading service we provide our clients.
Main duties of the Affiliate Marketing Executive:-
• Supporting account managers in service delivery to a high standard
• Developing and managing timetables and deadlines for clients, suppliers and internal departments
• Helping to maintain high client retention by providing a custom tailored service, ensuring objectives and expectations are exceeded
• Helping to develop strong relationships with affiliates and networks through delivery of regular reports and communication
• Build good relationships with clients while being a further point of communication for clients over email, telephone and in person
• Work closely with your Line Manager to develop your personal progress and service performance
• Analyse competitor activity and investigate trend research to increase awareness of client markets
• Collaborate with other services including SEO, Analytics and Affiliate Marketing, to exceed client goals through a focused, multi-channel approach
• Keep abreast of new changes, industry developments and opportunities for agency to remain a provider of digital marketing knowledge via our Blog and Insights
• Support the companies own marketing and new bus...
Newcastle Upon Tyne