Business Unit Director PermanentNEW.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Build and maintaining professional and productive client relationships
• Ensures client's goals are met through creative communication programmes that achieve the client's strategic objectives
• Provide team leadership, ensuring clear communication across departments
• Line manages team members including coaching, mentoring and guiding their personal development and addressing any training needs
• Develops new business opportunities with and new existing clients
• Champions internal processes to facilitate the delivery of high quality, on-time and on-budget projects
• Have a good understanding of assigned accounts financial health and able to accurately forecast account growth
• Life Science Degree
• Significant agency experience of directing medical communications programmes over a range of media and therapy areas
• Experience of line managing and motivating team members
• Initiative, common sense and a high level of independence
• A high degree of financial understanding and management
• Proactive management of client business