Drilling Superintendent - Plug & Abandonment.
Job Title: Drilling Superintendent
Want to make an application? Make sure your CV is up to date, then read the following job specs carefully before applying.
Department: Operations Support
Reports to: Well construction Manager
Onshore office supervision of offshore wellsite operations:
* To diligently plan, organise, implement and report well operations, achieving technical objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Key responsibilities cover the following areas:
* Well operations
* Drilling & Completion services and materials procurement
* Ensure well operations compliance to the Company's Safety Management System
* Review Drilling & Completion Contractor & Service Company Performance.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Ensure well operations progress follows the approved well programme and to provide technical advice to the rig site on a daily basis, as required.
* Ensure the correct scheduling of drilling & completion materials and services in a timely manner while optimising the cost of transport, materials and manpower within established programmes and budgets.
* Administer service contracts providing technical control of contractor performance, also ensuring the control of ongoing drilling & completion expenditure on each contract.
* Ensure that offshore well operations comply with current Government legislation and Company standards, policies and procedures.
* Prepare and evaluate scopes of work and technical specification for drilling rig tendering and prepare/review those for drilling & completion services and equipment.
* Provide well operations technical advice during pre-qualification and tender evaluation phases in order to ensure that choice of contractors and suppliers fully meet with technical specification and Company standards.
* Provide timely and accurate requisitions for all services and materials relevant to wel...