Location: Camden, Lime Tree Gardens
Are you the right candidate for this opportunity? Make sure to read the full description below.
Salary: £38,000-£40,000 per annum and performance related bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00, however some flexibility may be required.
Do you flourish working in a collaborative environment that strives toward excellence?
We are looking to recruit an experienced General Manager to lead our 24-bed mental health rehabilitation service in partnership with C&I FT staff. Based in the heart of Camden you will drive high-quality care and support in an exceptional rehabilitative environment. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the service including financial, marketing, operational and leadership, whilst ensuring we continue to provide the highest quality of care to our customers.
• Work proactively with our funding organisations (LA and CCG) to ensure timely service delivery and data requirements.
• Work proactively with our partner organisation C&I FT to deliver an excellent service.
• Directly line manage a local management team, monitoring staff development through supervisions, appraisals and training to assist them in delivering a high quality service.
• Effectively manage housing and building services, void management, building maintenance, including day to day repairs ensuring key performance targets are monitored and met.
• Oversee the referral process including assessments, funding agreements, move-in and settle in of people into the unit.
• Ensure CQC compliance.
• Deliver quality assurance; including performing regular audits and liaison with the CQC quality and compliance team.
• Effectively manage customer engagement through meetings, activities and events to ensure high level customer satisfaction.
Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
Performance related annual bonus – Up to £8,000
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the co...