The Sales Consultant will deliver an excellent sales performance through providing the customer with exceptional service. They help deliver and grow the company’s brand at all levels. They deliver all set company procedures in line with the Operations Manual, and always promote and assist the company in achieving its goals and strategy. This Sales Consultant will be selling Bathrooms & other Group products.
Porcelanosa is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients. Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centers and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers. We are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
• Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
• Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget);
• Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
• Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments;
• Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
• To deliver store sales in line with targets
• To actively sell and promote the company’s products at all times
• To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place
• Help to generate ideas for growing the business
• Excellent Peo...
Newcastle Upon Tyne