LETTINGS MANAGER - Thanet, Kent - £45,000pa OTE
Our clients are seeking an experienced Lettings Manager for their excellent office in Thanet, Kent.
What is in it for you?
* A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
* A company car or car allowance
* Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
* A company that values customers and colleagues alike
* A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
* A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
* Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
* A company that embraces change and moves with the times
* Access to up to date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
* Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
* Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional lettings expertise and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best possible service at all times
* You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
* You will need to motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
* Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our Landlords and Tenants to achieve the best possible outcome and price for all involved and with the best service and support possible
* Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
* Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and ag...