We're expanding our e-empire and adding a Holborn hub for our growing Sales team.
E-days Absence Management is a best-in-class software solution bringing simplicity to the complex world of employee absence! The platform is already being used by some of the world’s most established brands including: Coca-Cola, Canon, Sony, AXA, ASOS, Monster Energy, Dentons, NBC Universal and many more.
With over 1500 customers worldwide and users across over 120 countries and in 20 different languages, we're well on our way to world domination. But we're not stopping there! We’re going through an amazing period of growth and now we’re looking for more brilliant salespeople to join the team and bring new customers on board.
About the role
This is more than just a sales role… Our SME Consultants are intuitive problem-solvers who take our potential customers on a journey of business transformation. They listen to our customers and understand the challenges they face in delivering efficient absence management. Armed with this, our Consultants use their fantastic demonstration skills to show how E-days software can revolutionise the world of work, saving time and money.
As part of this role, we’ll encourage you to grow and develop and support you to continuously look at new ways to inspire customers with our product.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Discovery - Using your questioning skills to consultatively uncover pains and challenges that e-days can support.
• Demonstration of solution - Using the pains you have uncovered you will demo the e-days product face to face and online.
• Pipeline Management - Managing a pipeline of business and using thought out strategies to win new business.
• Business Development - Working an outbound model to build and create your own pipeline of new business.
• Hitting and achieving targets and KPI’s - Working hard to deliver on all targets and KPI’s
• Negotiation - Using your people skills to a...