Role: Deputy Manager
Hourley rate: £19ph
Hours: 44 hours per week - 1 full day supernumerary
Jake at Amber Mace has an exciting opportunity for a either a senior RGN/RMN, clinical lead or deputy manager to join a service in Aberdeen.
This small home specialises in the residential care/ rehabilitation for individuals who have suffered a serious incident such as a spinal injury, stroke or brain injury. You must have some experience in this sector to be considered for the role.
So, what's in it for you?
• Fanatstic salary
• Ongoing training and support
In order to be considered for this exciting role you must:
• Be a dynamic individual who is ready for a challenge
• Be proactive and have the ability to inspire a team
• Have an active nursing PIN
• Be trained in tracheostomy care or have a willingess to learn
As deputy manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the registered manager.
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Recruitment, coaching and supervisions of staff
• Implementing care plans
• Work closely with families and external agencies
• Ensure staff training is up to date
• Ensure all nursing staff adhere to NMC guidelines
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, please contact Jake on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV.
This role would suit: RGN, RMN, Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Head of Care, Deputy Manager