NPI Process Technician.
Development Centre Process Support Technician
£30,000 - £35,000
Monday - Friday
Encore Personnel are currently recruiting for a Development Centre Process Support Technician on behalf of our client. The role it to offer support for equipment, programs & processes used for the assembly of both complex & simple printed circuit boards. This knowledge will be applied to ensure the successful New Product Introduction of the latest innovations for both prototype and production.
• Design of tools, jigs & fixtures.
• Generation of programs using CAD/CAM packages
• Improve product manufacturing ability via DFM feedback to customers.
• Creation of work instructions and training staff.
• Liaise with management and technicians to resolve problems & implement process improvements.
• Taking responsibility of and Liaise with QA regarding RMA and CARS.
• Working with the Team leader to document the processes to improve training.
• Create standard times (labour quotes) and review during NPI build.
• Optimisation of oven profiles, stencil design and consumable materials to support key processes.
The Ideal Candidate
• Relevant HNC or above
• Electronic component knowledge and recognition
• IT Literate
• Experience in working within a production environment
• Strong communicator with proven ability to communication with various departments
• Certificates in work study areas such as Lean Manufacturing
• Experience with Mycronics Pick & Place
• Knowledge of CADCAM packages such as Unicam or AEGIS
• Click: Apply Now
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.