Front of House Workplace First Aid Qualified.
Front of House (Workplace First Aid Qualified)
Near Old St - City of London
Type: Temporary (4-8 weeks +)
Hourly rate: £11ph
Adecco City are currently working with an established tech company based near Old Street. They are looking for a "workplace first aid" qualified front of house person to be a central point of contact and the face of the business for a temporary basis.
It is important that the suitable candidate is available to work on a full-time basis for the initial 4 -8 weeks of this placement to support with the reopening of the organisation.
If you are outgoing, confident and open to a new challenge, please read on.
• Greeting colleagues and visitors into the building
• Liaising with couriers and sorting deliveries as and when needed
• Being a central point of contact for all members of the business
• Pass on memo's where appropriate
• Applying first aid knowledge during an unlikely event of an accident/injury
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
• Workplace First aid Qualified is essential
• Front of house experience is preferred
• At least 1 year experience within an office environment
• Punctual and reliable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy