CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER - DV CLEARED - C4ISR.
CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER - DV CLEARED - C4ISR
For a complete understanding of this opportunity, and what will be required to be a successful applicant, read on.
BRAND NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE WITHIN A GLOBALLY LEADING ORGANISATION FOR A DV CLEARED CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER WITH C4ISR EXPERIENCE
• Contract opportunity for a contract Project Manager with C4ISR experience
• Leading national organisation in the defence sector
• 15 month initial contract
• Day rate £350-475 per day
• Devonshire based role, will start fully remote
• Contract Project Manager
• To apply please call or email
WHO WE ARE?
We are recruiting a contract Project Manager to work with a leading organisation in the defence sector.
WHAT WILL THE CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER BE DOING?
As a Contract Project Manager, you will be working on the start up, planning and execution of a high priority defence project. You will work in a small team of Project Managers, Engineers and Architects to execute delivery to performance, time and cost targets and you will manage internal and external shareholders.
WE NEED THE CONTRACT PROJECT MANAGER TO HAVE….
• C4ISR Experience
• DV clearance
• Demonstratable project management and project delivering experience
• Familiarity of Microsoft EPM processes and capabilities
• Advance Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, big data and cloud technologies preferable
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Will Roebuck. I look forward to hea...