Job Title: Family Solicitor
Below covers everything you need to know about what this opportunity entails, as well as what is expected from applicants.
Experience: 3+ PQE
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Start Date: ASAP
A widely regarded top 100 firm in Manchester have a requirement for a Solicitor for their Family Department. The candidate will report to the Head Family Department. The caseload will consist of privately funded matters such as divorce and dissolution proceedings, children proceedings, pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitee disputes and financial arrangements.
The ideal candidate will have a following and will be business development focused. The position is varied and challenging.
• The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be 3 years + pqe
• Have solid family experience
• Preferably have a following of clients and / or have connections
• Have business development experience
• Be comfortable running a caseload without supervision
• Be prepared to travel to and work from other offices
• Be client focused
• Be ambitious and results driven
• Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
• Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills
• Be personable and professional
• Effective and confident communicator
• IT proficient
• Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn’t quite ready or if this job isn’t quite right for you, please contact Chris Rafferty for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.