• Safe use of cryogenic liquids.
• Systematic approach to the calibrations.
• Following test instructions.
• Good Microsoft Excel skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Working to verbal instructions.
• Working to specifications.
• Detailed data recording.
• Wire Cryogenic research equipment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Tidy approach to working.
• Flexibility to work additional hours when required
• Minimum C Grade (or equivalent) GCSE in English, Maths & Science
• Previous experience in an Assembly, Wiring or Production environment
• Previous experience with cryogenics would be desirable