My client is one of the fastest growing gardening companies in the UK, with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic Marketing department based in Wiltshire.
This exciting client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to handle the implementation of their customer recruitment and retention activity.
The role will involve the following:
• Liaise internally and with magazines to provide content for readers offers and advertising
• Liaise with publications and printers to manage delivery of insert campaigns
• Assist Email Marketing Manager where required on build and send of regular Marketing emails
• Provide support for PR activity, and other campaigns as required
• Produce results reports across all campaigns and log invoices
• Maintain promotional calendars for internal use
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, good numeracy and analytical skills, and a good understanding of brand and customer. The successful Marketing Assistant should have strong educational qualifications AND grades, ideally to degree level or equivalent. Some proof of experience/interest in Marketing, be that in employment, choice of educational course or placements through educational courses if a recent graduate.
What you'll get in return
£19,000 - £22,000
Brilliant work environment
Please note my client will not consider candidates more than 45 minutes commute from Marlborough