Location: Plough Lane, Hereford
Be one of the first applicants - read the complete overview of the role below, then send your application for consideration.
Salary: £30,406.00-£38,290.00 Per Annum
Closing date: 07/08/2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Hoople Ltd as an Application Specialist - Payroll - Unit 4 Business World (U4BW). The successful candidate will add value to a range of tasks including supporting the ERP system across the 1st and 2nd lines, and supporting a variety of development initiatives around Payroll.
Person Requirements are:
• Previous experience of designing \ supporting Payroll in an ERP preferably U4BW
• Basic SQL DBA experience (Queries, Stored procedures, scripting etc.)
• Demonstrable track record of developing and supporting line of business applications with a large user base
• A working knowledge of business applications, interfaces (including APIs) and business processes
• Customer centric, focused on solving business and user needs
• Strong understanding of the Project Lifecycle and Development Lifecycle
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Good understanding of ITIL framework
• Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
• Able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough and high-quality work in a changing environment
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Proven experience of successful incident management and troubleshooting, collaboratively working with IT colleagues, service experts and third-party suppliers
• Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and quickly adapt approach to meet the needs of customers
• Ability to translate technical jargon into easy to understand and clear terms
• The right to work within the UK
The key roles requirements are:
• To produce and agree designs for new or updated architectures according to business requirements agreed with customers, aligning with existing architectures and str...