Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit an Interaction Designer to be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of £355/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will initially be based remotely.
• Design and validate a range of static and dynamic prototypes.
• Identify, propose and evaluate design solutions to meet the needs of users across a variety of channels.
• Make use of and contribute to government service design patterns.
• Share best practice.
• Understand constraints and communicate these and work within them.
• Ensure standards are being met, particularly for accessible and inclusive design.
• Participate in and/or support programme and project assurance activities.
• Experience of selecting and using appropriate design tools and methods to collaboratively explore service opportunities and problems, and reduce unnecessary complexity.
• Experience of translating user needs into design concepts and prototypes.
• Ability to communicate design solutions and different design directions effectively.
• Knowledge of other user centred design practices.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.