Support Worker Learning Disabilities.
We are currently seeking Support Workers to support adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and autism in North West London within supported living services.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Experience of working with adults with complex needs, which may include learning disability, autistic spectrum condition, complex challenging behaviour.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Person Centred Working and experience of working with challenging behaviours
• Flexible in approach to the needs of person(s) being supported, enabling them to take control of their lives.
• Experience of enabling person/s to develop the skills and confidence needed to live as independently as possible is essential
• Experience of identifying the support needs and developing and implementing individualised support plans to meet their needs.
If interested, please click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter