Data Analytics Support.
Data Analytics Support
£25,000 - £30,000 (Neg)
Data Analytics Support Analyst needed for a superb permanent career opportunity based in Leicester. Providing 1st/2nd line technical support for Data Analytics software.
A chance to join an established and expanding technology business providing software into the Education sector.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis this employer will conduct interviews by phone/video-call. There is also scope to work remotely until lock-down restrictions are lifted.
Key skills, experience + duties will include:
• Providing 1st/2nd line technical support to customers on Data Analytics software products remotely by phone/email.
• PowerBI data analytics expertise is preferred and/or experience of similar BI tools (-eg- Tableau, Qlik Sense, QlikView, Cassandra, SSAS, ETL, Rapid Miner, Talend, Pentaho, Hadoop, Knime, Data Wrapper, Domo, etc).
• Proven experience of supporting Schools, Colleges, Academies and Educational establishments is strongly preferred.
• Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving IT incidents + managing customer expectations to agreed SLAs/KPIs.
• Investigating customer incidents + escalating where necessary to 3rd line and third party suppliers.
• Key Tasks: installing software, user training, on-boarding customers, data management + documenting reported issues.
• The Person: analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail, organised, prioritization, collaborative, positive, calm + professional.
• Advantageous experience includes: salesforce.com, CRM software, data analytics, data integrity, dashboards, PowerBI, SQL + relational databases.