Finance Analyst with a Retail background (Part Qualified).
This role, Finance Analyst with a Retail background (Part Qualified), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with prior Stock and Retail experience to work for one of the UK's largest retailers.
The position will begin on a temporary basis and will become permanent after 6 months!
It is a great opportunity for a Part Qualified candidate to start work ASAP.
Our client are a UK retail business based in the City of London near to Green Park, Oxford Street and Hyde Park Corner.
They are specifically looking for an analyst to review their costs and business needs, in order to help steer the business to a profitable future.
The role will begin on a 6 month temporary basis and will become permanent thereafter.
*Candidates that are qualified unfortunately cannot be considered for this role
This role, Finance Analyst with a Retail background (Part Qualified), involves
- Reporting directly into the Head of Finance
- Providing analysis on business costs, store costs and overhead costs
- Analysing which stores produce the most profit and which stores and costing more than the profit they are generating
- Providing commentary on which stores should be closed and which should be invested in
- Providing commentary on the reasons why certain stores generate more revenue i/e location
- Analysis of the overhead costs i/e delivery, transportation of stock, stock left in warehouse storage
- Budget vs actual analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accountancy focused and financial services backed
- Paid hourly initially
- Based in the City of London near to Oxford Street
- Part qualified or finalist level - salary offered will be dependent on experience
*Retail experience is vital or experience working with stock
Candidates from sectors such as Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, and FMCG can be considered
* Qualified candidates unfortun...