Junior Account Executive.
Junior Account Executive - The Whiteoaks Consultancy
Whiteoaks International - Junior Account Executive
Junior Account Executive
You will build a strong foundation in B2B PR, digital, creative, content and social media strategies and be responsible for the administrative duties both within your team and for the clients the team is serving. You will work alongside the account manager to glean an understanding about the requisite skills to be successful in PR and be a crucial member of the team, ensuring all campaigns are executed on time and on target.
Junior Account Executive Responsibilities:
• Takes full responsibility for tracking, analysing and reporting on PR and integrated marketing client campaigns
• First port of call for scheduling weekly and monthly client meetings and calls
• Responsible for developing client call and meeting agendas and actions reports
• Provides regular updates in order to create and submit monthly action reports
• Proactively schedules briefing calls for content creators with clients and their customers
• Responsible for seeking approvals of all materials prior to client, media or external submission
• Uses relevant tools to flag and identify press release coverage
• Uses approved formats and finds new ways of showcasing the team’s successes to clients
• Full responsibility for international partner management including seeking regular updates, sourcing and compiling complete reports and providing campaign direction
• Responsible for the management of all events including venue sourcing, catering, delegate attendance, on-site execution and follow-up
• Manages third party partners including sourcing relevant suppliers, negotiating, engaging and reporting back
Junior Account Executive Requirements:
• GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths. Degree or diploma level in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification is desirable, but not essential.
• Superb written and oral communication skills - able t...