Payroll Manager - Firm of Accountants.
Jenson Fisher are working in partnership with Firm of Accountants based in East London who are looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Manager, who has experience working within a payroll bureau environment.
The business are a leading firm of accountants, supporting a wide range of clients from smaller owner managed businesses through to larger corporate entities. They provide a wide range of client services and have invested heavily in the payroll support which they provide to these businesses.
The successful individual will have experience of managing a payroll bureau, supervising 2 staff and have the ability to manage multiple payrolls on a weekly, bi weekly and monthly basis, along with significant client interaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supporting the firms Payroll Bureau Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Management of a varied client portfolio from smaller limited companies through to companies with large weekly/monthly payrolls
• Strategic input into the payroll bureau division and its offering to the wider client portfolio within the firm
• Reviewing and checking all aspects of payroll process (starters, leavers, secondments, transfers and completion of all appropriate tax forms, variable data - e.g. bonus, advances, overtime, etc.)
• Successfully build and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients
• Managing client queries
• Provide support and training with more junior staff members
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a payroll bureau environment, along with a strong understanding current payroll legislation. The ability to provide payroll support and advice within the division is also highly important.
• Salary - Dependent Upon Experience
• On Site Parking