Senior Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (0365) - London - Permanent !.
Role - Senior Pre-Sales Consultant (0365)
Location - London, UK
Job Type - Permanent
About the role
From a Pre-Sales perspective, you should be a technical expert who can complement the sales team throughout a complex sales process. You will support a salesperson throughout the entire sales-cycle. You will qualify sales opportunities, create best-in-class technical proposals, and give product demonstrations to technical decision makers. As a sale is completed, you will then lead customers through the installation, configuration and training phases before handing the account off to someone in Post-Sales
The role requires a confident, experienced and self-motivated individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and who is comfortable working with a broad range of clients at all organizational levels in both technical and business discussions.
Central to the role will be the creation and review of Statements of Work documents and the liaison with other Clients teams including, Sales (the primary interaction), Project Management, Support, Managed Services and Adoption and Change Management.
Skills and Experience required
• Hands on Design and pre sales consulting Experience.
• Hands on experience of Implementation and Migration for O365.
• Technical experience of designing complex, global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 solutions in a Consultancy based role.
• Demonstrable knowledge of products listed above and a good supporting knowledge of the Microsoft Partner Eco-systems available and vendor products and devices.
• Experience or understanding of working with Managed Services
Must be confident and capable of presenting and running client workshops
Experience of structured project methodologies
Ability - confident, credible and authoritative demeanor - to influence customers and stakeholders
Excellent written/verbal communication skills. A good diplomat' and re...