Waking Night Support Worker.
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives but, at CareTech, there is one thing that does not change - our absolute commitment to the children and young people in our care.
We are making sure that the support we offer is constant, reliable and of the highest quality and it is our fantastic staff who are making this happen.
Amidst all the uncertainty, as everything we do changes, how about changing your story too and, in turn, help to change the lives of our children and young people?
Inspire Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Our Support Worker team is fully committed to CareTech’s goals; they understand the challenges and rewards of working with our young people and know that every day they will achieve things that really matter.
• Experience in a similar Waking Night setting preferred
• Able to work unsociable hours nights and weekends
• Working in an energetic and fast paced environment
· Integrity is the foundation of what we do
· Nurturing is the approach to our Young People and staff, we are part of a family
· Soul is at the heart of what we do every day, our home, our children, our care
· Passion drives the commitment to achieve the very best for our children
· Intrigue results in our evolving practice, ideas and opinions
· Resilience demonstrates our commitment to our children, our staff and our colleagues
· Empower our children and staff to be the very best they can be
Reward and Benefits
• Full and Part time contracts available
• Up to 28 Days Holiday
• Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Competitive Salary
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff...