Specification Sales Manager.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• To provide a professional sales and technical service to all customers as requested by the company.
• To influence and build key connections at a senior level
• To have an understanding of the market, building relationships with key influencers, and working closely with the internal support functions.
• To actively promote and sell the full range of products offered by the Company.
• Manage and develop effective customer relationships. Establish/develop accounts to ensure that the company is maximising potential.
• To develop a business relationship with key architectural practices and specifiers to influence our product specification on key projects.
• To visit end clients when required and promote the benefits of the product range.
• Credit control/awareness of customer base to minimise/manage exposure
• Customer visits in accordance with new enquiries received and evaluate their potential business.
• Develop a technical knowledge to enable specification to favour our products
• Gather market knowledge on competitor activity and report back
• Manage Forecasted Sales / Project list on a weekly basis
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Self-motivated and organised - planned diary up to four weeks in advance
• Ability to work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
• Maintain and increase profit margins on product range
• Negotiating skills
• Presentation skills
• To achieve/exceed sales targets for the area
• Ensure product knowledge is current and accurate
• Proven success of the specification sales process is essential
Salary Range c. £50,000 - £53,000 + competitive bonus + Car or car allowance