EC&I Technician - Energy from waste
Highly competitive salary range + Monday to Friday days + Overtime + Package + Benefits + Training
This is fantastic and challenging opportunity for an electrical controls and instrumentation technician with a background from a heavy processing industry to work within a brand new plant. Offering a variety of work, this role will allow you to enhance skills both in maintenance and continuous improvement. Work on exciting projects and be part of a new and growing team all working together to achieve the company's goals.
Work for a market leading company with massive expansion plans. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Maintenance and instillation of electrical control systems and instrumentation
* Working on PLC's HMI, SCADA systems
* Implementation of CMMS system
* Monday to Friday days only
* EC&I Engineer / Technician
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Experience with HV, SCADA, PLC's
* Time served or Electrical qualifications
EC&I Engineer, EC&I Technician, HV Electrical Engineer, senior electrical, controls engineer, electrical controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, senior engineer, engineering manager, electrical manager, IND123