Scaffolding Contract Supervisor.
An industry leading company in the scaffolding market requires a scaffolding supervisor to oversee various commercial projects in the South East.
The scaffolding supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the various projects progress, ensuring schedules and health and safety procedures on site are followed.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various projects and their progress.
About our Client
The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the country.
About our Role
* Responsibility for day to day supervision of allocated project and any duties delegated by the contracts manager.
* Responsibility for ensuring projects are running on schedule and all health and safety aspects are being followed.
* Supervise the efficient operation of the contract ensuring that company and industry standards are met or exceeded where possible.
* Discuss method statements, risk assessments, programmes and resource requirements, with the project manager to ensure the efficient operation of the project.
* Discuss possible variations and similar matters with the project managers to ensure that site records are produced.
* Maintain good relationships with clients, consultants and colleagues
About the Candidate
* Preferably have a CISRS Advanced or CISRS Supervisors ticket
* Previous experience in supervising scaffolding works
* Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Displays strong leadership skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines
Points of Appeal
* Freedom within the role
* Competitive salary
* Company with a full order book